What is the correct plural of the word?
- These (person) are protesting against the president.
- The (woman) want to meet the manager.
- My (child) hate eating pasta.
- I am ill. My (foot) hurt.
- Muslims kill (sheep) in a religious celebration.
- I clean my (tooth) three times a day.
- The (student) are doing the exercise now.
- The (fish) I bought is in the fridge.
- They are sending some (man) to fix the roof.
- Most (housewife) work more than ten hours a day at home.
- Where did you put the (knife)?
On the (shelf).
- (Goose) like water.
- (Piano) are expensive
- Some (policeman) came to arrest him.
- Where is my (luggage)?
In the car!