КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА ПО АУДИРОВАНИЮ 7 КЛАСС
Listen to Ravi, Molly and Jack.
Who can play…
the drums? ________________
the violin? _________________
the piano? _________________
the guitar? _________________
the keyboard? ______________
Listen again. Are the sentences true (T) or false (F) ?
- Ravi liked the music lesson.
- Molly often listens to jazz at home.
- Molly’s favourite instrument is the violin.
- Molly likes the drums.
- Ravi doesn’t like listening to the violin.
- Jack hates rock music.
Listen and choose the right answers.
1 The walls in the room were
2. There were photographs of the writer’s family
- on the walls
- on the shelves
- on the table
3. The writer’s new book is about
4. The writer’s first book is called
- Leaving Home
- Travelling Time
- Travelling Home
5. The writer is
A. 20 years old
B. 30 years old
C. 50 years old
Listen to Sharon talking to her grandfather, Paul.
Are the sentences true (T) or false (F) ?
- Sharon is 12 years old.
- Paul was a teenager in the 1960s.
- None of Paul’s friends had jobs.
- A paper boy collects old newspapers for recycling.
- Paul got up every day at five o’ clock.
- Paul finished work at eight-thirty.
- Paul did his paper round every morning.
Listen and choose the right word.
- Jack went to New York / the shopping centre last week.
- Jack / Ravi doesn’t like spending money.
- The black wallet in the sale is half price / full price.
- Wallets are cheaper / more expensive in the shopping centre than in the market.
- Molly wants to / doesn’t want to buy a purse.
- Ravi wants some help / doesn’t want any help from the shop assistant.